Friday, April 19, 2013

Water Bottle Furnaces


Continuing my new project of converting packaging into new things are these two water bottles that I turned into these cool furnaces. The only difficulty I had was the thickness of the plastic, as you know water bottles are made of pretty flimsy stuff so I had to really cover them with a few passes of paper towel to get them sturdy, they turned out great.
Inspiration is everywhere folks!
I'm also working on some toothpick containers and egg cartons.
Please head over to "the mad craft shoppe" blog to see the paintings that I have hanging at the Press Club (850 Dundas West, Toronto) there's great work at great prices (lower than usual) as I'm trying to raise the funds to take the next two months off to finish writing the first two books in the Any How Town series and secure an agent. Why not head on by tonight and see Jimmy Byron play, he starts at around 10 pm.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment