Monday, September 19, 2011

Building A Street Scene, Popsicle Stick Process II


Here are the two views of our street scene after a bit of dry brushing, all of these colours are available in a paint set at any dollar store, again no need to break the bank we ain't building dollhouses here, we're building Any How Town. I have yet to decide if I'm going to build any functional doors for the piece, but currently I'm feeling pretty lazy about that, I'd like to just stage a little scene and shoot that. Also I hope to start doing some new revised character drawings and posting them here for you to see, there have been some changes to characters in AHT since I started this blog and I think it would be great to get up the new looks for some of the folks, so be patient with that. I'm also awaiting a very special package in the mail and when that arrives I'll stage some dioramas of the other buildings that I've been putting together over the past couple of weeks.
have a happy Monday,
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment