Saturday, June 25, 2011

The New Studio and piles of cars and trucks and four wheeled terrors

I can't believe it's only been about a year since I started building for AHT, creating the city in three dimensions to help me tell my stories, it began as a graphic novel and then as a series of online models and now is going to be a series of books for print. When I look around the new studio I am stunned at how much stuff I built while painting, watching movies, hanging out in the backyard, sick in bed, I was always making something out of scrap bits of wood, popsicle sticks, tongue depressors, shish ka bob spears, coffee stirrers etc. You haven't even seen HALF of what I've made. So now that the stories are finally ready to be written, notes compiled, research photos done we will STOP building and START writing!
 I'm very excited to start banging out the first book of AHT, think Enid Blyton meets Steam Punk (or "Farm Punk") in this case with a liberal dose of Star Wars poured on top and you have the stories of Any How Town.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

also over the next few weeks I promise I'll go back and fill in all those posts that I said I was going to fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment