Tuesday, November 30, 2010

more buildings and a truck








Here are a few more Dickensian looking buildings that I've been working on while finishing paintings for the Press Club show. I hang the show Wednesday and you can come by for an Early Bird viewing from 6:30-8pm, after that is the Pivot reading series. The Opening Reception is on Friday, Dec. 3rd from 6:30- 9:30pm, it would be great to see you there.
My current and hopeful thinking is to do well enough this week to have the cash saved to work on Any How Town for the rest of the month of December and into January, I'm sure I could get "Black Tie" finished by then, it's about an 18 -20 page story, so I think I could get it done. I attended the launch of this locally published comic, http://www.twentytworeasons.com/liberated-ink-comics/ and that was very inspiring. I've also started thumbnailing and notes for the second story I'd like to do that takes place in the busy local bar.
Today I hope to have another cool "Steam Jack" suit finished, this time it's a Gargan piece, so it's more of a suit geared for war, I'll probably work on another building too while waiting for paint/glue to dry.
exciting times, glad you're along for the ride
A.Shay Hahn



No comments:

Post a Comment