Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Buildings and more buildings


Sorry I haven't been here in awhile folks, very busy getting stuff ready for (50) my next show of paintings, the Opening Reception is at the Press Club on Friday, December 3rd, from 6-9pm, you can read about it over on my blog, "the mad craft shoppe". I have not been drawing, I've done some thumbnailing for a new story while at the pub but have been busy with commissions and paintings, I also think I'm out of illy board, so I have to go get more of that.
I have been building alot of well, buildings while I wait for paint to dry so expect to see a bunch of small structures being posted at this site. I really enjoyed watching, Harry Potter and the Whatever of Whatever and so I decided to build a little alley of shops with a Dickensian look, an older part of Any How Town, you can even drive your coal cart through the arch, pretty cool.

talk soon, there is much to do

A.Shay Hahn

madcraftshoppe@live.com



No comments:

Post a Comment