Monday, December 9, 2013

More Sketches During Pitch Wars


Pitch Wars announcements are on Dec. 11th, I've been drawing a lot since the contest began, my skills are pretty rusty and I'd promised myself a few months ago that I would do a drawing a day - man that sure was forgotten about quickly.
The top drawing is off Oliver (our hero) getting on a Sputter Jack, I have know idea if he's going to be able to start it or even control it, we'll just have to wait and see
The second drawing is of Brinker one of his brother's best friends - how did he get the scars on his face? What's up with that bat? You'll just have to wait for the books to come out.
Took down my show of paintings at the Cameron House today (see my other blog, the mad craft shoppe) but I still have work hanging at Snakes and Lattes and Super Jet Intl. for the month of December.
A.Shay Hahn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment