Monday, July 9, 2012

Last Exit to Nowhere Diorama Build II


TOP PHOTO so we've put in a table with some TOP SECRET documents on it, added some movie posters and of course a bunch of Nazis! Indy is unarmed  except for a wrench, what will he do? Fear not hear comes Short Round with Indy's whip swinging in on a line to save the day -  or contribute to the saving of the day.
BOTTOM PHOTO- I wanted a sense of a spotlight on Indy with everything else fading out, to get this lighting effect I used one of those hand cranked flashlights, they give a really clear light and  I think it fades out nicely. This is the photo I submitted to the contest , here's hoping I win.
as always, I am
A.Shay Hahn
twitter
@madcraftshoppe
facebook
Andrew Shay Hahn (The mad craft shoppe)

No comments:

Post a Comment