Thursday, July 5, 2012

Building a Popsicle Stick Workshop


Yes,yes I know, using the term "popsicle stick" is incorrect when it comes to this tutorial but I realized I hadn't put any new builds up here in quite awhile. So here are two parts of a work shop that I've been making off an on in between painting. I took a look through my older models and realized there was a lack of tables. If the people of Any How Town are going to build something they need tables to do it on . I grabbed stuff from my odds and ends box and made these different work tables, taking care to make sure they were the height of a 3.75 or 1/18 figure. We'll come back to this as the model progresses.
Scroll down the blog to see more tutorials and tips for building dioramas.
and send us any questions you have!
A.Shay Hahn
Twitter
@madcraftshoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment