Friday, October 15, 2010

Big Suits!

Like I said either on this blog or over on fb, there's no point in building just one, you may as well make two, so here is another Big Suit/ Exo Ripley/ Steam Jack thing. I still have to figure out the hands, I'm thinking that I'll buy a larger figure at the Dollar Store and give each of these guys one of his hands, for the other mitt, I did go to a Toys R Us to do some pricing and they have these Jurassic Park figures that come with "grabbers" for grabbing Dinosaurs or whatever so I may buy those and attach them, currently they are out of my price range, please remember that spending over TWO dollars on anything to build these things defeats Rule #1 of Any How Town which is ,
1) Nothing Over Two Dollars.
I'm thinking of finally assembling a nice sized street scene and doing some sketches/ story boards and showing that process here. I think that would be cool, but first I have to make a wee bit of scratch and go antiquing with my long neglected girlfriend.
later nerds,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment