Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to Any How Town, the online comic.

I was watching the Laker Game while I did this, so the perspective is a little off, but live and learn. I think the image succeeds in giving just the right amount of information (however misleading) about the comic. We have our main character, his tool of choice, strange bottles of water and the newspaper tipping us to what has just happened.


We've started working incredibly hard on the graphic comic series "Any How Town" created, written, drawn and inked by me, A. Shay Hahn. For the first couple of weeks at the blog we are going to post "Character Testimonials" where the cast of Any How Town freely and unapologetically dispense advice on love, inspire you with sage advice and glean your horoscope.

There will be a character blurb about each one (actually maybe Thirty of the Fifty characters I've created so far) so you can get to know the folks around Any How Town.

It's a large cast. I hope you add this blog to your favourites.

What is "Any How Town" ?

Think "Northern Exposure" meets "Generation Kill" and that should give you a good idea on what the series is about, also if you've ever been a regular at a pub you will see yourself in the comic for sure.

I'm all going to write about how long it took me to get to a place where I could commit to this kind of work, a biographical telling of the creation of "Any How Town".
A.S.Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment