Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Men In Suits

Hey everyone, I'm still here I've just been busy on the other blogs (see mad craft shoppe and Homeless G-Men posts) but I thought I'd stop in to let you know all is well. I still have plans to finally shoot some of the dioramas and make prints of the pics but one thing was holding me back and I've discussed it here before, normal looking figures. It's very difficult to find highly poseable (is that a word?) figures for a reasonable price. ie;  a Marvel Universe Professor X will run you over $20.00 easy, so when you find some guys like Agent J up there you scoop'em up. I actually have eleven of these dudes and soon I'll be painting them and swapping out the heads.
So yes, there are still many plans in the works and there will be more builds and tutorials for you to see. In book news I want to do one more pass on Any How Town Book One and then send it to an editor so they can fix up some of the grammar in the book and then I'll put it online for  you to read. More on that later.
Alright I'm heading out to the backyard to do some drawing today
hope all is well
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment