Sunday, August 18, 2013

Marvel Girl, Mods and such

Once I get myself a little further ahead than I am now with my paintings for the November show at the Cameron House (see "mad craft shoppe" blog, sidebar) I may attempt to do some modding. I picked up this Marvel Girl figure at a Toy'r'Us and I figure that she'll be perfect for the experiments in painting, application and sculpting that I want to try. I won't be doing anything to crazy I just want to take this figure and make it look like 1) it's clothed 2) it doesn't have a mask on 3) cover up those ridiculous boob marbles.
The ending of Book Two (which I'm on a short break from) is really coming together, I even surprised myself with a couple of new revelations in the story, which felt great.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment