Thursday, May 5, 2011

Battlefield Captain America and Me

This is Battlefield Captain America, I am obsessed (for no good reason) with this action figure, I look at it everytime I go into the Silver Snail. I have never spent over $3.99 for a figure at the Silver Snail, when I buy figures I try to buy the MOST NORMAL looking dudes you ever did see. People who look like they could live in AHT. You see there aren't any "super" heroes in AHT, there are people who are tall, strong, very smart etc. There is a comic hero in AHT and I have yet to introduce him on this blog. But I think the real reason that I stare at this figure so much is that it's the same size as the on SALE figures that I buy, it's made of the same materials, comes in similar packaging and COSTS TWENTY DOLLARS! I will not list the things that I can buy to advance my life with $20.00 but I tell ya brother, that list is long and I'm sure yours is too.
I will not buy this figure and it doesn't matter, the minute I can actually afford the ludicrous price I will march into the Silver Snail and this thing will be gone, but if you want to get it for me and mail it to the studio I will not protest.
nuff said.
A.Shay Hahn
                                                            madcraftshoppe@live.com



No comments:

Post a Comment