Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Even more vehicles and cool, cool stuff







I've been finishing off some more vehicles in between working on paintings, actually that's a lie, I'm just building vehicles and little set piece areas right now, I'm pretty sick of painting every day, and I hurt my finger which makes holding the brush a painful experience, but here are the vehicles and they are finally finished.
TOP: This is one of Saner Medina's delivery vehicles out scouting the countryside for stranded motorists who need gas or warm drinks.
2) This was an idea I had sketched a couple of times and will get a mini feature story somewhere in the next couple of months, this is a popular, but extremely dangerous way to navigate the waters surrounding Any How Town, this, is SHARK BOAT!
3) I builit a couple more Big Hogs, you just can't have enough of them if you want to get back and forth anywhere in the Mallory States.
4) These two lost pigs just ran into a Gardan War Jack! (on a side note, I will get around to adding some big hands onto all the "steam jack" based figures, I just haven't done it yet.)
expect some more stuff this week, thanks for your interest
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment