Saturday, September 25, 2010

Holy Cow and Pig Copter





Here are two more folks that move about "Any How Town" if I ever get a chance to draw this thing and get it going, any support, financial or otherwise would be greatly appreciated. The top image is a gig poster that I did for "Milk Run" (see, the mad craft shoppe label :Pub Life Sketches) that kind of stayed in my head.

"I have recently lowered the prices on the work at the Press Club, I am trying to raise some money to take a month away from painting to work on my graphic novel "Any How Town" (see Links section of this blog).


I've scripted and thumbnailed three short stories and I would love a chance to get to finally draw them. I thought I would have the time/savings at the end of The Cameron House show to do this project, but there were some delays that made that impossible. So if you have always wanted a framed piece of my work but found it too expensive, you can buy work at the Press Club. I am not lowering the prices because I think the work is bad, I am offering a savings to you to help me complete a project that I've been developing for over a year and a half. You can purchase the work directly from the staff at the Press Club."

-from "the madcraft shoppe" blog
all the best, hope to hear from you
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment